Tuesday 7 February 2012

What I Do And How I Do It.

I am a games design student in my third year of university. It's been great fun and I just participated in my first GameJam. I have a great passion for PR and events within the gaming community, after all a great game needs foundations and a community to support it.

As for games I tend to play a lot of Xbox, feel free to hit me up if you want, my gamertag is "esler". I mostly play fighting games but have a deep obsession with gamerscore, well at least I did. I have been circling the 150,00 mark for a great period of time now but that's not to say I don't plan on slogging away. Although I do play a lot of games I try to analyse each one for its true potential, I feel that every game has a gleeming idea buried in its foundation and might have lost its way along the process.

I also partake in in playing some retro games but Dark Cloud has a special spot in  my heart, it was one of the first RPGs I managed to donate far too much time too. I also happen to share a hell of a lot of retro consoles with my girlfreind who has a vast love of retro and unfortunately PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment